How to use EMS


When we say that actually tries to use international mail, as I do not know how good it was to use. I think if it is also sent to Japan from abroad and even more do not know. I'd like to mention how to send international mail for the EMS in there as well.
Limit say things that should not be sent to the EMS has been multiplied by the rules of the Universal Postal Union and international customs. There is a need to determine if something may be sent to it. If you do not send beloved ones came in, but it will take to go to customs, I will note comes out a situation you can not receive in some cases. I packed luggage packed in the box below. I'm okay to carry luggage to see what you need just because they sell, such as the box and go to the post office without a place of their own. Need to stick to the ones used in the packing of post office boxes, so of course there is no good whatever. Let's fill and then get a voucher for a private EMS. Let me note in English is not and must not slip again. I'll have to go with the delivery procedure and document authorized luggage was completed so far. Charges will be calculated as the size, weight, and destination country for the first time. This is the flow of a series of EMS. Although I think it seems that it is the most difficult writing documents, I think is a good idea to go write while listening to Mr. postman every time you write a post office. I think it will be the same stream flow overseas in Japan basically. International Mail is not it great because I can send luggage to Japan from overseas only this procedure.