Let's liven up the Valentine with the international postal



There is a village called St. Valentine in France. In Japan, I have done the service delivery of the message of love with the village in partnership with international mail.
First of all people who want to give, but I send a message to the French, because there is a proprietary format from the site of the post office, please write a message in it as you want to download and print it. Please do not forget to put the name of the person you want to give at this time. I will send the message that the village of St. Valentine card with the next international mail. I'll describe the sender name and address through one self-addressed envelope provided in this case. Please mail to put two International Reply Coupons (IRC) with it. Address or writing of the village of St Valentine has become as can be confirmed at the site of the post office. The stamp and the signature of the mayor 's Valentine card that arrived in the village of St. Valentine, Mr. mayor of the village is approved me a message of love, and send it back with a special Valentine card to mount give. Seems to say "Coup de Coeur" and this. I definitely think it will be romantic effort than simply talk about love in the message card, referred to as international mail will take. Because I think it's nice I have two people once a year, was approved from the village of St Valentine in France Valentine's Day to talk about love, I would suggest that you try to send us.