Let the international remittance by mail


There is a way to say as a way to remit money in international mail, etc. and deliver the exchange certificate. First I paid and the amount to be remitted when issued in international mail, the commission costs when remittance. I went to the post office with the exchange certificate, etc., people whom I received the money and the local exchange. Attention because I will take the form to say normally I me out like exchange certificate at the post office, only the United States and sent via international mail to sender ourselves exchange certificate was purchased in Japan are slightly different in that they please. I say that I want you to note that when you purchase a certificate of exchange in Japan, and can not be purchased in local currency also. I will be asked to pay in Japanese yen. So as to be converted to the currency of the recipient country in the other country, we would note that there is a varying amount by the rate at that time. I think it convenient way to tell might be done easily if you have a bank account that can be used internationally, such as when making a successful bid for the exhibit and foreign, such as auction, and send money in the form of these Since it is expected that the movement will be in trouble, such as local and Japanese yen exchange rate, please send money to like by checking the amount of people and the party firmly in advance. It is a big problem in financial trouble are everywhere, even country, you must be careful because it may be prone to trouble, so price movements have changed in the foreign country, especially when it comes to. Now that you know that can say that international mail is handled in a way that said exchange certificate, I would suggest that you try to help us in various situations.