Let's make a New Year's card in the international mail


I think if you go into the family and close friends abroad, and I want to make a New Year's card will be the New Year too. Rather than say that because it can not afford overseas, can make a New Year's card through the use of international mail I am capable of.
I think I can say that we have come to question, but arrive in Japan on New Year's Day New Year's card, and I get to the New Year's Day overseas. System to deliver New Year's Day to say this is something unique to Japan, overseas it does not apply. When you make a New Year's card by mail international is international mail will be treated the same as an ordinary and therefore. If you like posting on the back-calculated the number of days to determine the number of days for delivery of each country, or it will not reach the opponent's hand before and after New Year's Day so. I have a note here, however, is not it state that 50 yen stamp has been already printed when purchasing a New Year's card. In Japan it will be like to be delivered by the posting as it is, I will not forget because it as being delivered overseas by posting on stamped additional ¥ 20 In addition to this in the case of international mail Please be in like 20 yen stamp. All will be in English when writing the destination also. New Year's card has become such a specification written in vertical I usually like to be in the name and address of the sender address, down on to the horizontal when writing in the international mail. Please fill out the manner and do not forget to say character "POST CARD" "AIR MAIL" on the surface and destination written on it. Be careful because the commodity exchange so that Japan can only post office but has a lot Speaking of New Year New Year, if this number were elected, is valid and effective. Since New Year's cards put out by international mail surprisingly easy, I would suggest that you try all means send.