About the International Mail My-page Service


Services are deployed, "said the International Mail My-page Service" as one of the postal service. Created on the site of the post office dedicated to your own web page, which is available to as many of the international postal service. I have become a very useful service if you want to use it for a lot of international mail. I'd like to mention whether there is any in service.
Is "net printing service reception EMS label" first. This is a convenient service to say that if care service that lets you print the complete work of the EMS label and write the same address several times if you want to use the EMS many times in the same location. Has become a service that will be enclosed invoice to match the style of the destination country also. Then there is a service called "online shipping tool." Has become a service that you can use to print a variety of documents for international mail using the printer you have in your own home or company. Request for online shipping tool pouch from my page in advance, if you want to take advantage of this will be available from it however. It is very convenient because you only need to enter the necessary information be printed, it is possible to print from history it is possible. There is a service called "My Calendar" then. And that the number of sending international mail, the registration of various events and occasions, such as is possible. To make use of printing and shipping, etc. by registering the information to my calendar enables this. By using the My Page dedicated their services these, you can use a variety of tools and services. I have become a very useful tool for those who said to use many times on a regular basis for the international mail.