How to write labels for EMS


If you buy too much luggage when you travel internationally, you might want to take advantage of EMS international mail than paying for excess luggage cheap airplane. I do not know what should I do as well I am going to the international mail suddenly abroad is difficult to understand the words though. I'd like to recommend that you bring a knowledge of international mail in advance, and here I think I'll go over how to write the label of the EMS.
Of EMS label is located at the post office in Japan and overseas as well. I ask because you may have a case which has been placed in a hotel overseas. How to fill the label is described basically English. It will continue to write as you write and vice versa when written in Japanese in the order in which they referred to as "country," "zip code", "State", "City", "town", "address", "name" for the address. I think in some countries because there is If you have to write a phone number, you may wish and not have to worry if you can write something also. Should I take my next is the contents of the luggage. Please note that since this is also described all English. It will describe the "signature" "number" "list of gift or trade name," "Price". Normally I think is a good idea to check at the gift, there is also If you have to check by feeling like finely list the contents. I think I think it's okay but in general, if sent in writing so much, and may fear going to write a lot while listening to fine in the post office because it would have. Or come to take me home, or we come to take me to the hotel if you stay in Japan from abroad if there is also picked up. It would be nice Japanese is in the lead in the case of Japanese, you write the label in the flow mean when using the EMS abroad will probably be there is anxiety, what you wrote was set to go to first check whether you I think I have a good idea.