About international packet e


There is my page dedicated tool for international mail their "International Mail My-page Service". I have a service that one of its service called "Online Shipping Tools", you will be able to print at home set the international e packet label here. It is a service that can also save convenient minute charges say that its cheaper. I think there is a place to say and say whether there is any merit in taking advantage of international e packet, and delivered me safely in cheap easy anyway. You can eliminate the need to say so you can fill in label printing many times on private label can be printed at home, but you may wish to modify Once registered "easy" First. It will be like can I can charge cheaper than EMS I have been using the flight I can say and the next "cheap", from flight SAL will be delivered early in that said flight you. Please be in range selected depending on weight because it is to say goods Compact is available at this price, up to 2kg, so you may prefer, such as EMS, the way international mail other cheaper if more than 2kg however. Other possible (in some countries) is also compensation of the circle up to 6000 that the follow-up or a delivery status mean right now because it uses a small packet air with registered international I can say "peace of mind" at the end You can send with confidence because with. If you use a lot of e international packet In addition, according to the number of discount service that can be used because it is like, I'm supposed to be able to save. That there is a limit to the size, is the sum of the lengths of sides 90cm 3, there is a limit that is the maximum length of 60cm is also one side. Some say that the size of the smallest, is at least 14cm in length, width that is not less than 9cm rules also have become.