When Will began international mail


But international mail can now delivery method many, such as shipping service and the flight has been established starting with the EMS, send your luggage mail or in a foreign country a lot from Japan, originally international mail start say what happened in the story I think I did, and I'll go.
International mail began in Japan is not like that 150 years passed since 1872 (1872). Introduction It is said had started using foreign post office was located in Japan. I seemed to very many things in the beginning of Japan's position has since remained weak, and the United States by joining with the United States a treaty exchanging postal Japan and the United States in 1875 after three years (1875) international mail has begun I was allowed to stand on an equal footing, international mail will be launched officially in Japan. Initially it was the start of it is like there is a lot of restrictions, by subscribing to (Universal Postal Union) UPU, Japan has joined the UPU same, not only in the United States in 1877 (1877) it turned out like you can make a free international mail with countries around the world. Currently more than 100 years have passed since then, I've also been established system, the more I was way types, choice has increased significantly. But I think there is also a feeling for people who say to use international mail for the first time is a little difficult, such as things how to send, how to write a label, about taxes, it is easier to use because they supported me at the post office as well such points I think I have. Why not come to developing international mail more and more in the future.