If you receive an item other than international mail


There is a way to say get international mail delivery except when you deliver the luggage. I think you'll be the same kind of feeling and I think the meaning to say using the courier not use the post office in Japan said. There is no such thing and say what may or may not pay taxes just because but not international mail. Please do not be confused as to the tax must be paid so firmly. If you bring your luggage outside the international mail from overseas to Japan, we should not say that the procedure does not always customs clearance. Come tax amount determined by undergoing the procedure here in the sense that is to say through the customs clearance. This customs I have been some cases of international mail, this work is not done as an individual to have courier me the procedure on behalf. It will take some amount of money that you are called agency fee procedure instead. If the luggage has arrived as cargo from abroad, contact the effect that the recipient received from the company for aviation and ship will come. I'm going to go to the procedure to customs that are specified by the required documents Then prepare. If you can not go to the customs is like if I can also go to the customs broker to request this procedure. I would like to receive the goods by paying a fixed tax because the tax is determined in this way. I'll remember to say if you get in Japan from overseas luggage, taxes in accordance with the goods whether the procedure is only unlike must pay any other international mail in international mail.